Saturday, September 27, 2008

FINALLY. :D :D

I'm planning to stay up all night. RIGGGHT. As if. So, this week has been real hectic. When I say hectic, I mean HECTIC. 10 more minutes and I think all my pressure will go away. HAHA. Yes, I am finally downloading DBSK's 4th album. Horray. Okay back to reality. Yes. My week has been real hectic. I didn't know things can be as hectic as it is.

With all the presentation, practice, assignments, practical work and yes, testS. I guess I was really tired by the end of the week and all I could think of was holiday = Raya! It's been a long time since I'm all up and excited about raya. I didn't anticipate last year's Raya and I'm not quite sure why, but this year, UHUH. Yes, I'm excited. HAHA. I shouldn't beee. LOL. I don't know why I'm so hyped up but yeah. :D

So, I finally had my sungkai with the people I love and adore. The bff;s. Yes, we went out this evening. Since I am free from test at exactly the 27th, we decided to go out and have our sungkai on the 27th too. LOL. What on earth am I saying? So anyways, we had our sungkai at Coffee Zone, and ohhh, the buffet was wonderful. :D I like the chocolate fountain best. HAHA. I was all giddy when I saw the chocolate fountain. And yes, the menu for today was coool, cause most of them were my favourite. Especially the fish fillet or IDK. HAHA. But yeaaah, it was fun. Plus, sungkai-ing with Mar and Zimah was awesome. It's been a long time since I last talked to them so it was :D Yes. I haven't been online on MSN for ages! MSN is like something I rather avoid nowadays. Too much feeling poured on the personal message.

And so yes, the outing with the bff;s was also funny in a way and it made me feel good. Especially when I finally told them some updates / things that recently happen in life. And hearing them talk really does soothe your 'rindu-'ness towards them people. :D Oh yeah, Nisah couldn't make it due to some unforeseen circumstances. :D It's okay though. Hehe. And now back to university. Oh my, this week, was really fast. I mean, we as in me and Lina had our I & T presentation + Malay's presentation on Monday. Then we had our mini-recording session on Tuesday. Then, we had to come up with dialogue on Thursday. AND seriously, I don't get the Seni Kreatif's assignment. I mean, so it's gonna be sub-group performance not the whole group performing ONE performance? Then, I need help.

I can't act without laughing and being embarrassed. Ohhhh my. How on earth will I go through this? This semester is certainly draining all my energy. :S Seriously. But no worries, I'll get through this, Insya-allah. :)

till then

w a i n e y






& sometime I don't know what to do.
It's hard. I bet you don't know. But.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday's moment were all good.
Happy Holiday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment