Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My SOUL.

It's September 3rd 2008. Second day of Puasa. :D Yes, I survive yesterday. I did, so I'm all okayyy. HAHA. And, yes, I don't have class today so I don't need to come out to UBD but I still have a lot of things to do. Like researching for Science Week 4. Yes, I can't find those ears function. I'll be doing that right after I finish blogging. Plus, I need to take turns with my brother to use the laptop. Syahmi, use it around 1pm ahh? Your big sister needs to revive her internet mind. Whaaat?

So, I was watching We Got Married episode 23 just now. Yes, was finally watching the whole episode. One word; Cute. Yeah, the episode are much cuter and by the way, I love Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo's 100th day photoshoot. They look and feel so much better now. :D And, I like Hwang Bo's outfit. It started out awkward but hey, they finally are muchhhh okay now.


credits : londonface.


I can't wait for tomorrow! 1박2일 is on!~?! Haha. It's been a long time since I last fangirl/talk about in 1박2일 this blog. HAHA. Trust me, I'm still a fan. Currently watching the 31/08/08's episode. LOL. I know, way ahead berabis. So, yeah, tomorrow's also this 'ugh-i-don't-want' day. We'll be having the auditions for our Seni Kreatif. :S Trust me, this person here can't act. Not when I'm asked to. HAHA. AAAAAH. This is truely a nightmare. Seriousss. :S :S Should I just not come? HAHAH. Triple ROTFL. I know, I don't have the guts to miss a class. HAHA. I ain't that type of person.

And, btw, 개인의 취향 sounds like a cool story. Maybe I'll follow it if I have the time. But, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna follow Love Marriage. :D Park Ki-Woong's getting a much more attention these days. :D I'm happy for him. HAHA. Anywwwwwwwwway. Off to research.

till then


w a i n e y











:( :) it's all mixed up. i truly like you. and i know that but you're drifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment