Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Puasa. :)

Hello September! :D It's September and it's Fasting month, Yeahhh. No eating with the friends for a month. I'll miss all those lunch-ketawa-ketawa-lunch-gossip-drama moments. :D LOL. I adore my friends. So, tomorrow is the first day of Puasa. Yay. Need to get use to not eating. :D LOL. I'll lose weight over the month. Riiight. Not gonna happen. I love me. I don't want to diet. I seriously don't know what diet is seriously. :S

Anyways, we finished our Malay lecture a bit late today. 12.4opm. :D Because all 3 groups were having our Drama presentation. My group did super well. :D Except si director banyak salah tekan radio punya record. :S Sorry mates. But the acting by my friends were superb. I am proud. :D And, right after Malay, we went for lunch. :D Lunch with the usual people. Lina, Zie, Shimah, Marana and Sifa. :D Yes. Them people. LOL. Everytime when we have lunch together, we have so many things to talk about and it always seem endless. I mean, our talk = no end. We'll keep on laughing, laughing, laughing and laughing. After lunch, head off to H.E.P, to accompany a friend and, we as in me and Shimah wanted to take this form. :D And we did.

Then, head off to PM UBD sekejap cause we wanted to buy ice-cream. :D Vanillaaaa. HAHA. And then, we realised it was already 2.34pm. LOL. Sekejap masa berlalu. XD HAHA. Whaaat? Then, head off to I & T but turns out there's still class on. Waited outside for a few minutes then went in. Yeah, I went off somewhere after that and made myself akhir masuk class. :S HAHA. Sorrrrry. I promise not to do that again. HAHA. Then, right after I & T went straight home. Dad wanted to bring us, (mum, syahmi and I) to eat. And we picked this place at Rimba. Hello FOOD! I said. The point is, I ate tonnes of food today, and I'm not kidding. :D I love food and I'm thinking how on earth will I survive my fasting month.

And, after a month of fasting, raya will soon follow. :D By the end of Raya, someone's gonna be legal. I AM IN DENIAL. HAHA. No worries, I have 2 more teen birthday. HAHAH. Yes. HAHA. I AM HAPPY. Anyways, I'm heading off to eating more food now. HAHA. I'm kidding. I'm gonna watch We Got Married Ep. 23. :D Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo. I like this couple.

till then

w a i n e y












don't avoid. keep the eye contact. and it'll be all good. i rarely see your superwave now.

No comments:

Post a Comment