Thursday, September 4, 2008

203th.

People can't stop talking about how Lee Yong Dae is similar to Lee Seung Gi. :D HAHA. But, I think I had enough of the articles already. LOL. But, it's okay. So, today's the third day of Puasa, if I'm not mistaken. XD And, finally had my first day of university while fasting. It went okay, even though I kept on thinking, I'm having an empty stomach. LOL. XP. Whaaat? Enough of random talks. I need to regain conscious-ness.





Did you know how much I love this cast? ^ It's Non-Stop 5. One of my favourite Korean sitcom series. It was from Non Stop 5, I knew Lee Jung, Tablo, Park Jin Woo, Gu Hye Sun, Lee Minwoo, Kang Kyung Joon, Han Hyo Joo and Hong Soo Ah. This was also the first time, I saw Seung Gi act. :D They had lots of awesome episode that was the reason why I sticked through it till the end. I can't even picked a single episode. It's all good. And because of this sitcom, I came to realised how Lee Jung was such an awesome singer. :D And how Tablo was an awesome singer/rapper too.


Anywayyyyy. So, today was a bit tiring with the whole Seni Kreatif, Science Practical and L & D replacement class. Plus, wearing casual clothing on a Thursday will always make you feel awkward. People stare and give you looks saying 'Don't you know Thursdays suppose to be M.I.B day?' FYI. WE KNOW! LOL. It's just that, we hadddd to wear casual clothing for our Seni Kreatif Lecture + Tutorial. It's okay though. We'll continue to wear them. For the grade. For ourselves sake. I believe we'll get through 'em alright it's just we need some time to get used to wearing casual cloth to lectures.

And, from what I heard, we are still having those 'pergerakan' in PJ this saturday? Oh, people, seriously, wish me tonnnnnnnes of luck. I'm not good in dealing with sports while fasting. I'll get super hungry. Well, I guess I will not be the only one. Science Practical Week 5 today was about Water. ;D We had to stir the sugar till it didn't dissolve sooo yeah. Pretty much going back to the old days in high-school. But, seriously, I don't remember my science much. I don't remember what happened with Science in Form 1, 2, 3. HAHA. I remembered Form 4 and 5's cause I was taking Combine Science which involved ZERO practicals so yeah. I'm off anyway. HAHA


till then


w a i n e y








:) :) see you. i will. :) and yes you're cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment