Saturday, September 6, 2008

crammmp.

I almost died laughing while watching 080904 Mnet M! Countdown Ranking by SHINee. All of them are awesome as always. Anyways, according to my watch, it's 3.5opm. I just got back from lectures. And yes, we had Pendidikan Jasmani as usual. :D Before Pendidikan Jasmani, we had Learning and Development II and Issues and Trend. :S It was tiring. Lina, Ros, was it 304? or 341 actually we heard? :D

So, during Issues and Trend we were, finallyy, given topics for our essay. I guess I'll be busier soon. With other things coming up, such as Pendidikan Jasmani's presentation on the 20th and Learning and Development test on the 27th, I really need to put in extra effort. :S Plus, we haven't finish our Week 5's Science practical. Pendidikan Jasmani today was cooool in a way. HAHA. We were given all sorts of explanation on the Pergerakan part. And yes, all the team were asked to do the pergerakan today. :D I especially liked the linking and moving part cause that was the best thing our group can do. HAHA.

Anywayyys. I will patiently wait for 24th to come. :D I can not wait to listen to DBSK's 4th album. And yesss, I can not wait for their Music Video to be premiered. I'm so gonna act like a fan-girl on the 24th. Don't expect to update cause I'll be updating in my other blog. :D My fan-girl-ing blog. Which I kept since a looooong time ago. Or maybe I'll -fangirl here too. HAHA. You will see.

So, yesterday as in Friday. I had this sudden urge to go online via MSN. So I did. HAHA. Guess who was online at the same time? HAHA. Yes, the bff;s ;; Zimah. :D I miss you! HAHA. And the first thing she asked me was "Wai, u ok ka? Mcm arah fs u something happened~" HAHA. And my reaction was "HAHA. U meann? Something happen?" and then she said something that turns out to be how I was really feeling at the moment. HAHA. That's what I call a best friend's instinct. :D She's amazing and no wonder I call her my BFF;s. Seriously, I didnot say or give ideas of how I felt in friendster but some how, she felt it. :D HAHA.

And yes, we had a discussion about getting together for sungkai and I agreed. But after my Learning and Development test, yes? :D I'll be waiting for your texts. And, yes, I'm okay with any place, HAHA. I'm so excited to see the bff;s. It's been about a month and a half since I last saw Zimah. And it's been like 3-4 months since I last saw Mar. And, it's been 4-5 months since I last saw Nisah, so yeah, the 'sungkai' will definitely be the time we get together and tell each other what we missed out. I can't wait.

And the sf;s, I wannnt sungkai altogether tooo. :D The BBQ plan sounds quite funn, just inform wai. :D Wai will be okayy with anything except for seafoood. HAHA. Karang kena lecture lagi macam last BBQ session, remember someone said 'bagus. makan lagi fishball tuu.' HAHA. And remember when wai pick up any seafood thingy some one will say "waiiii~ suree kan makan tuu?". HAHA. I still love you girls no matter what happen though. :D :D

till then

w a i n e y








:) :) didn't say anything? didn't superwave but well.

No comments:

Post a Comment