Wednesday, August 27, 2008

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I'm tired. Can you see? No, you can't. LOL. So, we had practise for Malay around 10 this morning. I was kinda hyper cause I ate tonnes of breakfast earlier. :D HAHA. Random reason. Then we had practice for like 10 minutes and were interrupted by this "Are you having class here?" LOL. We had to change location. First choice was CLT but we found out the room was fully used. Then we thought why not check around Issues and Trend area, turns out fully used too. Then, went up to first floor, puuuuun fully used, so we headed off to our last choice. The room next to Mathematics. Thankfully, it was zero.

So, continued practice. :D It went pretty well. Our actors and actresses did super well. I'm not kidding. What's my part in this play? HAHA. You will never guess what it is. I get the role that I was afraid off. :S Director. HAHA. What in the worrrld. Well, there's advantage holding this role but then toooo much burden. XP And, we have class tomorrow, plus practice. We have Seni Kreatif at 8-10am then Science at 10-12 noon annnd practice at 12-2pm. Sorry mates, can't go home later than 2pm on Thursday.

I've been reading articles about Lee Yong Dae looking like Seung Gi, LOL. My first reaction was "Serious?" I've watched him play since last year and I saw several resemblance actually but was very surprised that people only start mentioning about it now. His gold medal earn him tonnes of attention, yes? LOL. You know, something's bothering me this days. Minho. LOL. I mean, he's all cool and all but he reminds me of someone, but I can't remember who. :S I guess my brain isn't cooperating well with me now. :S

till then

w a i n e y








cause it's hard trying to have hopes and stop having hopes at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment