Thursday, August 28, 2008

directorrr!

So, It's been 1 year and 1 day. LOL, being in UBD. Inda terasa la. HAHA. What am I saying? So, we had our very first official Seni Kreatif lecture this morning. And a few minutes arriving at Uni, Lina informed me of something. We were suppose to wear Trousers which made went 'Oh yeah! I'm suppose to wear Seluar not Baju Kurung. :S Ahh. Neverminnnd.' HAHA. Yess, we were suppose to wear trousers but then I was wearing Baju Kurung. I was kinda rushing this morning plus, we had a black out since dawn. HAHA.

So yeah, Seni Kreatif's lecture was okay. And we headed off for Science right after that. Week 4's practical! Senses organ. :S I went excited with the tuning fork or whatever it is. But, I became a victim too. HAHA. I had to sit on the chair and get turn by Lina and Fifi, my practical mates. :S Surprisingly, my walk was weirdly not expected. HAHA. Whaat? Ask Lina and Fifi, they'd tell you. Oh yeah, we haven't discuss about our Infectious Disease. Soon, I guess. We have to get ready. Too many works to do at the moment.

And we're having our Pendidikan Jasmani's test this SATURDAY. HHEEEEEEEELPPPP! Let's just hope I'll get through this. The test is on 12 noon. No time for lunch. Not goood. I wantt lunch. HAHA. It's okay, I'm going home at 2 so yeahh. No problemo. Oh yeah, we had another Malay practise after Science today. LOL. It went hilariously well. Si director banyak menyampuk. HAHA. I kept on saying "Time-Out! So, what if Si Affandi goes ....." yeahhh, too much talking by the director. Kesian the actors, actresses and the narrator. :D But, I still love all of you. XP

And we have early meeting on Saturday, I need to remember that. I so need more rest. Been thinking about toooo many things nowadays.



credits: cafe.daum.net/leeseungki

I love this two boys tooo. :D

till then

w a i n e y






:) :) should i give hints still?

No comments:

Post a Comment