Monday, August 25, 2008

babyy! :D

Haru Haru part 2 is out. ASLAKDDFJASDJHAEBWNBVDCAKIE. Can I watch this all night long? :D :D I love part 2 as much as I love part 1! We get more close up of the boys in part 2 though! :D They all look sooooo gooood. I particularly love T.O.P's close ups. XD Seriously I dooo! Someone stop me from watching the MV. :S But yes. I'm still watching.

The opening is cute! LOL. GD with hand on his head, that image is just omg. I love T.O.P's close up here! :D I love this scene where they just sit and sing. Lawaaaaaa. God, I love the beat in this song. Ohhh, Maknaee! LOL. He looks more manlier than ever. The shower scene. I feel your pain, GD, I feel your pain. Dae Sung look damn fine in the hat! Benarrr. You know what, I love this song so muccch. I love the rapping by GD and T.O.P. Surprisingly, I don't hate Tae Yang's crown now. HAHA. I think they look cute on him! :D He looks so hot with that band aid! Tae Yang I mean. I love this versionnn eh. LOL. Love the group shot so full yet lawa.

You know, it would be sooooo cool if I can write a whole paragraph easily like what I did while watching the MV. HAHA. Get what I mean? No? Never mind. And, next upp, SHINee's new music videoo. :D Babiess number 120389712.

Ohhh. Chairss. :D Oh, I love the step. Beatnya lawa with the steps. Jong Hyun! :D OOOOHHH, Onew!! Leaderr. Keyyy!!! He's wearing pink? XD Chicken Noodle danceee!?! Waveee. HAHA. Taemin's hair look so much better now. HHAHA. Minho punya outfit lawaaa, the blue is beautiful. OMG. Taemin's solo part, his voice is nicee. Glad I could here moree. I love the outfittts! Minho looks tall in hereee. His long legs show! HAHA. XP Key look much stronger here with his emphasisation. Minho's rappp!!!! :D I LOVEEEEE. The one reason why I like Minho, pasal his rapping!

HAHA. I;m done. I think I watched enough videos already. I'm tired. And I have class tomorrow at 11-12 and 3-4pm. Ahhh. And we have Malay Practise on Wednesday. I'm tired. And then we have Seni Kreatif and Science practical on Thursday. I'm just soo tired at the moment. :S Someoneee, give me more energy. HAHA.

till then

w a i n e y












i should just stop hoping. right?

No comments:

Post a Comment