Sunday, August 24, 2008

videos. files. omg. download.

I've been downloading a lot of files this past few days, Not good. LOL. And still currently downloading a file at the moment. Yeah, a badminton video file which takes around 2 hours, 46 minutes to download. And it's the 5th batch. :D 2 more hours and I'm done downloading files, NOT. I'm planning on downloading a couple of HQ files after this. :S And I'll be waiting for Haru Haru Part 2 tomorrowww~ :D Music Video come to me!

Okay, I need to stop talking about this stuff. :D I know I wanted to update this morning but I forgot what I wanted to say. :S Oh yeah, I rarely go on MSN nowadays. Apologies to the BFF;s especially since MSN is one of the many ways we use to communicate. Yes. I rarely goes on MSN. Why? My interest in MSN was never there to begin with. LOL. And I'm practically tooooo busy to go sign in my account. I bet my In-Box is filled with gizzzzzilionssss mail which I particularly do not like. Oh, I should check. Told you. 67 New Messages. Aiii. Now start the process of deleting mails. Wait. I need to extract some files off from winrar first. LOL. I have so many things to dooo. Righttt.

You should be doing your load of assignments, wai. Not this. LOL. XD Ahhhhhhh. And, I wanna change my layout again. I've been searching for the the right one a few days ago but then my "eh-nanti-tah-saja-cari" mood came. And. Now I regret not saving my previous layout's codes. I love the wonders spill one and I lost them codess. But I think i still have the image that I edit. LOL. I'll just stick to this layout for now. I'll re-write some of the codes soon. :S

Oh, before I forgot, i was nominated for, erm, Let me see.




Rules:

The winner may put the logo on his/her blog.

Put a link to a person you got the award from.

Nominate 6 blogs. Put links to the blogs.

Leave a message for your nominees.

So, yeah. For this creative blogger thingy. I don't really consider myself as a creative blogger though. I blog in a simple way and too much rant is going on inside my blog. :S HAHA. But, yes. Thank you to Nisa for nominating me.

I'm not sure if I would nominate anyone cause all of the blogs that I have linked is creative in their own ways. And I linked more than 6 people in my blog. So. I'm not gonna do any favours but I'll say, all of the people I've linked are creative and they deserve the nominations too. ;) Okay? So, yeahh, I ain't gonna specifically nominate someone. :P

till then

w a i n e y












:) :) but feelings gradually comes to afraid. afraid of hurting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment