Saturday, August 23, 2008

ajdlahdiasdkajdia

And hello! :D HAHA. No, I'm not trying to be cute or whatsoever. So, today's 23rd of August 2008. We have 3 lectures but end up having 2 today cause one of the lecture was cancelled due to some situation. This week has been pretty hectic for me. Monday was hectic cause, wait, what did I do on monday? ROTFL. I forgot. Tuesday was not really hectic but was more of a "I'm sleepy" day. HAHA. And wednesday was hectic still for me eventhough I didn't have any class. I had to clean up my room, did some chores and then download some songs and then, yeah, I practically did everything I wanted on that day.

Thursday was tiring cause me and my group mates including two of the SF;s had to do two assignments in a row. The Practical Week 2 works on Cell and the Digestive Narrative Story assignment. Thankfully we managed to finish the work even though we were laughing our self of because of various things. LOL. We had this conversation and this just proves how much of a kid I still am. Bare in mind, we were on the process of making choice of what food we should use in our narrative story. LOL. XD

"I am cereal! I am made from Honey Star and Dairy Milk!! When people eat me, they go 'Ching Ching Ching', They go shining!!!!!!! *shows star sign*~"


HAHA. And my group mate, specifically Lina and Fifi laughed. LOL. I know, I was being annoying with my ching ching ching ching. :D But you knoowww, Star shineee. HAHA. I was being super random at that moment cause I didn't have any ideas on what to write. I symphatised my group mates, cause they had to experience and listen to me babbling about some silly stuff. I went over kiddy during the discussion cause we had to do the kids' story stuff. So yeah. LOL. I was just stressed at that moment, scared that we wouldn't finish on time, but we did. Horay to my group mates!



Okay. I can't wait for Love Marriage to air on KBSWorld. One of my favourite actor is in it. Park Ki-Woong, the actor in My Tutor Friend II, Someone Behind You, Drama City and Love Hunt Thirty Minus. He's getting much cuter. I love his work! :D I can't wait to see more and Love Marriage is definitely a good way to get me to watch him. LOL. whatamisaying?



:D :D I'm ending my post here. I wanna grab some more foooood!


till then

w a i n e y












yes. a wave is enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment