Thursday, August 21, 2008

superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr digestion!

I've been wanting to update my blog like a few days ago but I was just too tired. Plus, I've been dealing with sick-ness lately. Yes, I have a cold. And I still have them. So yes, better stay extra away from me. :s //stop post.//

NO. I'm sad. I'm crying. I can't continue this post, seriously. :'( NO. This isn't happening. This is not real! Please, someone, tell me this isn't true. Someone! Seriously. I'm crying. I'm sad. I adore him so much. :S Seriously, I was just thinking about him yesterday, and I can't believe this news. He's one of my favourite actor. I adore him a lot. And I'm not kidding! Lee Eon, model turned actor. No. I'm in serious denial. :'( NO... I can not accept. :'( I was looking forward to more of his work! Ughh. I can't believe this. Lee Eon, actor who acted in Coffee Prince and Strongest Chilwoo passed away early this morning. :'( This seems so surreal. I can't believe this is happening. My mood change all of the sudden. I need a 30-mins break. :'(

Okay. I'm all better now. I guess. May he rest in peace and my thoughts and prayer are with his families, friends and fans. I need to stop crying. I'll accept this news soon. I'll process it to my mind soon. It's just too shocking that;s why I went so emotional. I'm gonna miss him. A lot. I considered him, one of the best actors and now he's. :'( I'm sorry for being so emotional like this but yeah. I can't help but feel sad. I know, I don't personally know him but I adore him so much as an actor and I can't help but get that shock-tingling-sad-waste-pity-sympathy-feeling. .....

Okay. Let me regain myself. Okay. Let me start over. So, yeah, I have a cold at the moment and my voice is getting weirder not better. Been trying to stop my voice from going away but no. It's still hoarse. Yeah. And, yeah, most of the day, I've. ... You know what. I'll stop the post here and I'll get a break. I'll resume it like around 2.00pm or so. It's 1.39pm at the moment, and I'm still greatly in shock.

Okay. I felt much better after talking about it with mum. Yeah. I needed to talk about it. :D I'll explain why I need to talk about this with mum.

Anyways, I've been tagged. :D By, Nisa. Thanks again by the way, about this 15 weird things. I'm not sure if I can do 15 but I'll try.

3 golden rules :

- State 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.
- The people I tag are then to follow my foot steps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
- No tag back.

1- I get attached with celebrity easily. Look upwards, ^. Yes. If something happen to one of my favourite celebrity, I get extremely emotional.
2- I tend to spend time thinking while listening to songs. When I hear songs, I think easily.
3- I have favourites for things. I have favourite chocolate, favourite pillow, favourite blanket. Yeah. You get the point.
4- When I like something, I like it for a long time. Yeah, I do.
5- I tend to watch many moviess in a day. It's a routine. If I don't watch a movie, I feel weird.
6- Blogspot wasn't my first blog. LOL. XD XD
7- I hate both open and closed spaces. Especially a building like the museum or a building that have high ceiling.
8- I sleep better with my media player on. :D
9- During a presentation, I like to lipat my sleeve. XD
10- I cry easily while watching movies or drama but I don't cry much in real life. LOL.
11- I can write a 2000 words essay on DBSK. HAHA.
12- I like watching concerts. Concerts can make me feel really hyper with all the beats and chereography around.
13- I can act as if I like the person eventhough I hate them.
14- People backstabbed me easily and they don't think I know that they are currently backstabbing me. LOL.
15- I always make things complicated. I always talk in complicated manners making people go "Huh?".


LOL. There. 15 Habits or random whatever. I'm tagging no one. I;m just tired and I'm still in a state of disbelief. I'll update with a more cheerful tone next time.

till then

w a i n e y









i like tuesday's 3:46pm, and i like today too. :) :) i'll be waving moooooore.

No comments:

Post a Comment