Friday, August 22, 2008

i loveeee my sister. :D

So, today is 22nd of August. :D And, guess who's birthday is it?? :D :D Who other than, my very own, older sister! :D Should I mention what age Along's turning into today? Hehe. Still young la Long! No worries. 23 isn't a bad age. So yes, this post is especially dedicated to my sister. :D



Long, Happy Birthday!! Do, nooo, PLEASE, enjoy your birthday! Rest from work. Seriously.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Long! You know we love youu! You're the bestest sister that I can ever hope for and Thank you for being there for me always. And I know, being the eldest in the siblings means having a lot of responsibility and burden, but know that, every time you need someone to talk to, someone to cry on to, I'll be here. No worries, your little sister will have a lot of good things to say because I LOVE YOU! :D LOL. XD XD Longg! No matter what happens, you will always be the greatest sister in the history of the whole wide world! :D Thank you for being the person I can hold on to! You're one in a million! :D

I LOVE YOU, LONG!



There, I'll post another post tomorrow, I think? :D

till then

w a i n e y










superwave me on saturday? :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment