Sunday, August 17, 2008

4 MORE HOURRSSSSSSS?

Yes. Please and yes, you are required to ignore the title. *Not.* Currently downloading a 260 megabyte file, please connection, don't fail on me now. I will always love you. Even if you lag. HAHA. And, I'm serious. :S. Enough about files. I haven't talk about the Olympics here, right? Yess. Belum saya membual. :P

The only thing I'm paying attention to for the Olympics is Badminton. Yes. You read it right, Badminton, just in case if you didn't know. The whole family is into badminton here. And, I consider dad as a badminton player, well, maybe not professional but dad can play well. :D And it went down to my sister and who other than? This person writing this blog. LOL. I'm kidding. I can't really play badminton well. I'm just average. But what I know is, If you were to ask me what sports I like, I'll just say Badminton. :D

How did I start liking or loving badminton? Well, I saw dad playing badminton when I was real young, I think 5-6 years old and dad taught me how to play, that's when I started liking badminton. Dad and mum pampers us with badminton. Like, when we were young, we used to go to the court twice a week to play badminton with dad. :D We still do but not frequently, nowadays it's more of twice a month.

Then, I remembered watching the live action of players playing badminton during a SEA Games held on 1999, I was 8 at that time. Very young indeed. At that time, I used to adore Peter Gade, yeah, I adored him and liked him as a player. But now, it changes, really. LOL. XD XD. And I have specific people that I like and support. Like, for the men's double, my favourite is Cai Yun and Fu Hai Feng. Where as men's single, I like Bao Chun Lai. Mixed doubles, erm, I kinda have mixed feelings about it at the moment, I like Lee Young Dae's team but I also like Lilyana Natsir and Nova Widianto pair. As for the women's double and women's single, It always depend on the situation. I usually change my support because the women are allll goood. Go Women! :D

Argh. I'm tiredd. And, I need to rest. Tomorrow's time table is stunning-ly cute. Right. -__-" I have Science Lecture at 9am, then Malay Lecture at 10am, then, I have I & T tutorial at 3pm. I need to bring laptop. Needs to charge the battery so that I can watch videos during lunch. HAHA. :D :D I don't feel like eating lunch tomorrrow. :S

till then


w a i n e y













i'll make a move. if you don't respond. ogteli. and i'm serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment