Monday, August 4, 2008

& Semester 3.

Let's start with a big surprise look. O.O! The semester seriously started with full of surprises. What a way to start the semester. HAHA. Seriously, I never thought I would start the semester with this kind of surprises. Remember, in my last posts, which I don't know when, LOL, I said that our 6 subject for the semester was Sejarah, Sivik, Academic English, L & D II, Issues & Trend and Science.

Guess what? LOL. Scratch that Sejarah, Sivik and Academic English. :O We are studying, Kemahiran Berbahasa II, Pendidikan Jasmani : Muzik & Pergerakan and Seni Kreatif. :S O.M.G. Someone slap me on the face, now. You can not imagine how I reacted when we were briefed with this new subjects. I was in pain. And, I felt like I could jumped off a cliff at any moment. LOL. I can not, I repeat, I CAN NOT do Pendidikan Jasmani, I do bad in sports. I get my collapse moment. I certainly don't want anyone to see me collapse. No. I DO NOT WANT.

And, did you know how much I looked forward to attending Sivik?!? :D LOL. I have my reasons. Plus, With Sivik we were gonna visit placesss. Ohhh. I guess that ain't happening. And, yes. With the teacher assistance-ship next semester, I'm going O.O . What am I going to doooooooooooooooo? I AM NOT READY. I was brain dead when we attended the briefing, seriously. I'm not kidding. I was super shocked. LOL. And with the Social Study thingy, I went, "WHAT??" Sorry, if I was too loud. But yes. I can not do PJ. Not this semester. Ahhhhh. And yes. I'm freaking out. LOL. But hey, I know, we can definitely do this. I have the SF;s by my side. The Families' support! The BFF;s' souls are with me too so, I'm okay. I will be okay. :D And hey, tell you what. I had a great day. ;)

till then

w a i n e y










oh. lunch time. one of the risky risk you did. :) awww.

No comments:

Post a Comment