Friday, August 8, 2008

Oh myyyyyyyyyyyy.

I can't stop watching this and I can't stop listening to the Mini Album. O.O!



Why. Hello! LOL. Let's begin the proper post, shall we? Yes. Today is 08-08-08. :D Been looking forward to this date because of two reasons. One - The Olympics and Two - Big Bang's Mini Album. And as you can see, I'm already hooked on Big Bang's mini album!

I especially love 하루하루. Just because of the melody and of course the Music Video played a big part. And. I love their concept! And, I'm not kidddddding. This is for real. I like the concept. T.O.P looks good as always. Yes, fyi, I like T.O.P, yes. Choi Seung Hyun. :D LOL. I adore him since the day I saw him in a shopping cart. HAHA. That didn't sound riggght. But hey. Ji Yong was looking awesome jua in the music video. Someone stop me from watching the music video. AHHHHH. And, and I love the part when Magnae & Dae-Sung was at the door looking out for Ji Yong. :') And yes, Tae Yang, I can't get enough of you. HAHA.

OKAY! Back to reality world. So, I think we finally sort out all of our time table slots and such. And, YAY. I'm free on wednesday. For the first time in my life, I finally have a one-day-no-class-to-go-to day. HAHAH. And, when I found out I don't have any classes on Wednesday, I went 'Oh yeeeeeeeeeeah.' XD. What else? Well, one thing for sure is that my Monday is definitely full. I have class from 9-10 then 10-12 and then free for I don't know how many hours and then have another tutorial at 3-4pm. The only choice we had. :S I certainly did not want any late afternoon tutorials but yeah. And the same goes for my Tuesday. Lagi tia. I have tutorial at 11-12 then free and then tutorial at 3-4pm. :S At first, the 3-4pm tutorial was on Monday 1-2pm but then LOL. Something happened and yes, we got transferred.

I'm okay, as long as my Thursday afternoon is not disturbed. YES. You cannnnnnot disturb me on Thursday afternoon. Not this week, not next week, not next month. HAHA. Our Saturday's packed too, We have a 2 different lecture in the morning and then we have a 3 hours lecture in the afternoon. It would be tiring, that I know for sure. :( Ugh. So, I better go and rest now. Plus, I need to think stuff for the assignments mentioned on tuesday. AAAAAA. I'm freaking out.

Oh, btw. This Song (Inorae) by 2AM is awesome for sure. I love the meaning of the song. Very deep and meaningful plus Sincere.

till then

w a i n e y












should i? ogteli? i can't for sure. cause seeing you superwave and smile makes me happy.



w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment