Friday, August 1, 2008

Hello August.

August. So, here you are. LOL. Another month had passed and I'm feeling quite good. :D Nothing big has happened but yes, many interesting things had evolved in July. For example, meeting Zimah, :D Yes, it was awesome. Erm, what else did I do in July? Oh yeah, I scratched many things off my to-do list so it's all good. I need to make new To-Do List now. HAHA. ROTFL.

Anyways, so August will be my busy month. :S With semester starting, birthdays coming, (HAHA) and with ugh, catching up to do. This month will be super busy for me. I can feel them already. LOL. And, I am now currently in room wrapped around a blanket because this room is super collllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld. And no wonder, it's 16 degree celscius. O_O. HAHA. I'm frozen here. And, I'm not in the state where I can move easliy and take the remote. LOL. I'm staying with this blanket un till I finish posting. HAHA. And, it's colllllllddddddddd.

So yeah, I was surfing around through L Studio's website. :D And apparently they were the ones who did Andy & Solbi's wedding photoshoot and they also did Alex and Shin Ae's photoshoot. To be honest, I'm not that type of person who looks forward to looking at wedding pictures but OMG. L Studio from Korea's workSS are incredible.


And it's true what someone had commented. Andy and Solbi gives off this 'We just married and we're in love' aura where as Alex and Shin Ae gives off this 'We are married and we're in love' aura, I mean Alex and Shin Ae gives off a natural feeling where as Andy and Solbi are still shy with their feelings. That's what I get while looking through their pictures. By the way, if you are looking through L Studio's website, 2008 SS Classic Style is my favourite one. :D & 2008 SS KiKi Style comes in second. But don't worry, I don't intend on getting married anytime soon.

HAHA. LOL. I'm still seventeen and I cringe everytime people say the word marriage. I'm not into it at the moment. I don't like commitments. It's something I'm worse at, And I am not prepared for any commitments. It freaks the hell out of me. Any whooo, I'm looking forward to Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo's photoshoot, I think it'll be awesome. :D And, looking towards UBD calendar's, I'm going "Ohhh~?? Ahh~~~" LOL. XD So, we're starting on the 4th of August then 22nd September is our 1 week break. Sounds alright.

24th November is when we start our Third examination. So, that means by my birthday, I will need to get ready with exams. Okay, sounds like a good plan. LOL. I think? Anyways. I'm freeeezing so I can't take this anymore. I'll end this post here. HAHA.

till then

w a i n e y












seriously, i don't know what to say to you on the 4th. but i'll be waving. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment