Saturday, August 9, 2008

09-08-08

Saturday, 09-08-08, 5:34pm.

How am I feeling? Not good. Reason? I'm tired and someone inda superwave. Anyways. My mood inda lawa since yesterday till this morning cause I felt something. Something weird and it's just too weird to explain. Even I don't understand that feeling so I can't really explain. I think that plain weird feeling evolve from watching BB's new video. Emotional jua saya tu.

But, Thankfully, my mood change to a totally new mood when we had our first lecture this morning. Cause I was hyper when I met my friends. :D Yes. I love them much. Plus, my friends aren't lame. And, lunch made me more hyper. I know. I know. Lunch always make me hyper. Sometimes.

Our first lecture for Pendidikan Jasmani was hard. It was hot. The temperature was hot and we had to sit on the floor with Baju Kurung on. :S My mood ain't good, I can't continue.

till then

w a i n e y























i didn't mean to not superwave or supersmile to you but i kinda wish you'd take the risk. i don't know. w/o the superwave, i'm not hyper anymore. this is when kinder bueno comes in handy. :) yes. i wish i can post all the things i want to say but.

No comments:

Post a Comment