Thursday, July 31, 2008

1박2일 :D 310708

Okay. Honestly, I think this is one of the many touching episodes that I've seen from 1박2일. With them just knowing that they are actually famous at other parts of the world and with the fans really liking them and of course, visiting the well-known poet, Mr. Yun Tong-Ju's place. It's very definitely touching. Well. For me it is. I love how their reaction when they came over to the middle school, full of surprise expression. And it's true what Seung Gi had said, if that situation were to happen in Korea, with all the applausing and such it will just happen to the top star in Korea, of course. I'm not saying that they are not well known but every cheers and reaction differs for every celebrity.

But little did they know, the 1박2일 crew is just as famous as the stars in Korea, and from what we can see, they were definitely touched with what they had saw while performing in the school. I love 1박2일 more and more now. And that part when they recite Mr. Yun Tong-Ju's poem was, omg. Now, I know why he's famous for his poem. It's very meaningful. And true, it reveals that his poem were definitely based on self-reflection;

Till the day I die,
So that the slightest ground for shame
Shall not exist for me.

-translated by Edward W. Wagner

Poring over my bones
That glow quietly in the dark,
I don’t know whether it’s myself that weeps,
My bones, or my beautiful soul

-translated by Peter H. Lee



:D However, I was also a little bit dissapointed with today's episode. Mainly because, almost 45 minutes of this show was cut and not subbed. And those 45 minutes were the one I look forward to the most. It was the bus ride. And it's not subbed. I was literally praying that those part in the bus was gonna be translated because I really wanted to know what they were talking about. And I knew it was touching, funny and fun.

I guess, I will have to improve my knowledge in Korean Language again. :S So, the learning process begins, again. LOL. XD XD. But to be honest, I think Mount Baekdu's episode is really sensitive and just touching. With roots, history being discovered. And the days spent. It's truly one of a kind episode that we can't see much. This is why I looked forward to watching this episode. And, eventhough, I am a Bruneian, I am still touched with what this special episodes had shown. I mean, try imagining you, yourself in their situation. Well, if you're passionate then you'll understand what I'm saying but well, maybe some people will just say I'm ranting too much and it has become an obsession. ROTFL. But yeah, I needed to lift this rant off my shoulders.

But anyways, 1박2일's episode is always the best. And I still loveeeeeeeee this show. I look forward to the next one!!!!!! :D And, yes, no caps for today, I can't deal with PS at the moment. HAHA. XD XD Annnnnnnnnnd, Harry Potter's new trailer is out. And it's coming out weeks before twilight. Oh nooo! HAHA.

till then

w a i n e y












do you think i'm just plain crazy? lol. it's been a long time since i ate kinder bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment