Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'M TIREEEDDDDDDDDDD.

I'M TIRED AND IT'S FOR REALLLLLL. HHAHAH. Excuse the caps. I am way tireddddddddddd at this veryyyy moment. Yes. We had our very first, okay~ Was it lecture or tutorial? LOL. Anywayy, we had our very first Pendidikan Jasmani Class and it was T__T! It was tiring. Running for two minutes is a pain. I CAN NOT, I reeepeat, CAN NOT RUN CONTINOUSLY. HAHA. If I can run, yes, I can, running out of the class, yes. For sure. -____-"

And yes, everytime we had to do something, I went "Sorry, I can't do that." I mean, NOOO. I CAN'T DO PUSH UP NOR SIT UP NOT GETTING UP NOR YES EVERYTTTHING. HAHA. Yes, I'm in my emotional moment at the moment. But, yes, I will try my best next week. I hope. HAHA. And yes, there's been some changes in my time table. Next week, Lecture/Tutorial for Pendidikan Jasmani will start at 12 noon rather than 2pm. And then, eh, I've typed about malay already so I don't need to mention that.

And, we've been given guidelines for our upcoming assignmentS. Yes, notice the plural S. We have tonnes of assignments to be done. Essays, Presentation, Food, Routine, Practical, Drama, Drama, Music. UGH. I'm stress already and that's not good. I need to keep up my pace. Still need to adjust life to the new courses taken. LOL. XD XD. I sound so weird. HAHA. Whhhy? I seriously need to stop nagging. Oh, btw. My sore throat is back. Au. Weird. I think, I caught them off from Syahmi. And, my voice gets weird when I try talking after shutting my mouth for like 10 minutes or so.

8 minutes to go. Yes, I'm currently doing a countdown. I need to watch Big Bang's Music Core's Comeback. :D :D Yeah, I'm still currently liking Haru Haru. It's explains how I feel sooo much. And, yes, I get very very emotional when I listen to Haru Haru. Anyhow, when I went home, I was emotionally and physically drained. (LOL. Serious sounding much) And, the first thing I did was opened up my livejournal account and there it was. :D


One of my favourite boys in the world. :D




And the group I LOVE/TREASURE/ADORE/LIKE/PROUD of. DBSK. :D


credits : as tagged.

I LOVE YOU BOYS.

till then

w a i n e y







but i still like you too. :) keep on waving, i'll smile too.

No comments:

Post a Comment