Tuesday, July 1, 2008

past.

Today is the 1st of July. Wow. LOL. Seriously, it seems like, yesterday was still the beginning of June. 1 more month and then back to Uni. One more month then I'll be back with assignments, tests and presentations. :s I'm not ready yet. Can't we go back in time? Please? HAHA. Right. Talking about going back in time, I think almost all bulletins that are posted in FS are asking whether one will go back in time or not. I think.

Well, I said yes most of the time. But there's more to it than just the 'Yes' answer. I would really love it if there was a machine build just to travel back in time but at the same time, I probably will not board that machine. Cause yeah, I want to change some things in my past, that's like one of my desire but I don't mean it much. I like my life and I like my past. As many people had said before the past is what makes you, you. Without those little un-meaningful, hurtful experience you wouldn't be the person you are today.

I mean, I learn to be defensive because of things in my past. I change from naive to yeah, less naive. However, I was born to be hard-headed so that's not changing. :D And yes, at most times, I can be too honest so that might hurt some people. XD LOL. But, I'm not changing cause that's what makes me, me. Anyways. During my year as a Form 4 student, I was known as something by some of my classmates. A 'writer'.

HAHAHA. ROTFL. I know. Unimaginable. I was an immature writer when I was in Form 4-5. I actually wrote a story about four bestfriends, which actually depicts me and three of my friends' life. :D I was pretty happy with the outcome. LOL. And, I love my character. :D My character was name Nao Azumi. Nao is her first name referring to Honest. And Azumi is kinda a common last name which meant safe residence. She was introduced to be 'youngest and hot headed'. LOL. I was certainly hot-headed when I was younger but I still am. ;) HAHA. I miss reading that story of mine. LOL. Something happened to the soft-copy, it went corrupted. And the hard-copy is with one of my bestfriend cause she's doing the manga part. So yeah. That's something new about me that I haven't share in this blog. ^__^""

So. That's the post for today. I'm a little bit tired and this flu ain't coming off easily. Let's flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. HAHA. Random.


till then

w a i n e y






& i guess i'll let you read the immature writings of mine? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment