Monday, June 30, 2008

♪♪♪

Someone, stop me from watching THSK's 3rd Live Tour ~T~ clips. :D :D I knew it would be super nice. Now. Someone give me the power to head over to Japan on the 6th of August. Please. T___T HAHA. Right. I wish. We even started the third semester on 6th of August. Damn. CAN'T I JUST PRE-ORDER em? LOL. w a i, do, shut up. :D And! Someone needs to confirm me that TRAX will be on the SM Concert in Shanghai. Someone! Stand up and scream "Yes, TRAX will be ther. :D" -_-" LOL. Now, now, let's ignore my upper post.

Anyways, anyone wanna hear my husky voice? LOL. Yes. I'm still sick. Flu, flu go away. :D I've tried everything to make me get better which includes getting myself to sweat, and I was re-arranging my room so that I'll sweat and went working out every afternoon. But, no. It's not helping. Maybe I should stop eating ice-cream. HAHA. There. Yes. I know the reason why the flu isn't going away. Ice-cream. LOL.

So, one month to go then it'll be Semester 3 - Year 2. I can't believe how fast that went. I'm Year 2. :D And, I have to work extra hard for this year. I have to. ;) So. For now, let's just get my brain some worth while holiday. And yes. I need to rest a lot more. HAHA. On the other hand, you know how much I love Doremifasolasido right? I read the novel. Yes. I did and, :D Someone, get me one Kang Hee-Won and one Shin Eun-Gyu, NOW. HAHA. I personally think the director did a great job interpreting the book. I mean, one knows for sure, you CAN NOT film the 100 Chapters to a 1 hour and 45 minutes movie.

But, it would have been nice if they had put in that one scene in Chapter 92 between Hee Won and Jung Won. :D HAHA. w a i, get a life, seriously. You read and watch too many movies nowadays. And, yes, I'm off to read another Guiyeoni novel. :D

till then


w a i n e y







however, whenever i eat kinder bueno, i feel much better. :) LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment