Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Chapter 154.

Wait. Let me refresh what happened yesterday. *aslajdblyuagfe* Yes. I don't remember a thing. Ah. Now, I do. :D :D I was watching TV. And I watched more TV and I listen to some album and then I ate. :D That's pretty much it. HAHA. Yes, my life is full of television shows at the moment. TV is all I watch. I'm planning on watching those movies that I bought soon but I'm reserving them. Will only watch it when there's nothing on the TV or when I don't have anything to do. HAHA.

Anyways, Entertainment weekly was showing off some of the best Variety show they had so far and I thought to myself. What's that one thing that made me love variety shows so much? HAHA. And, I immediately remember this.



The part where Sanguen was fighting with Eun Ji-Won (2.06 onwards), that is just, HAHA. One in a million. One in a million. Plus. I really now know why I love 1박2일 so much. Well, I can't tell you why cause you will have to experience them yourself. LOL. Anyways, I'm flying off. Flying off to watch L Change the worLd. Bye bye bloggers. :D

till then

w a i n e y





yes. i don't care what they say, i will like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment