Thursday, July 3, 2008

once or twice was enough.

Hello. LOL. What a way to start a post. Anyways, It's 2.00 pm now and I have exactly an hour before I have to go downstairs so let's make this post quick. :D I'm still thinking on what to write though. Wait. Give me a second. Okay. HAHA.

So, about one more month to go then back to the Uni life, right? That's what I had mentioned a few posts back. And, I have to start planning. LOL. I have to buy some stuff for Uni and needs to make sure nothing's missing and such, especially my green or was it blue form? LOL. And of course my UBD card, you better be in my box. :D And. Not only that, I wanna go to some of the places that I list down in my journal. Oh yes. And, I'm practically thinking maybe, I'll do them with dad. Dad's gonna take time of work 17th onwards, YAY. So, don't be surprise if I rarely update my blog or such.

It may means, I'm having a father-daughter outting or we're just busy with chores. HAHA. Dad's been bugging me to vacuum the hallway which I did by the way, but dad's wants it to be super clean. PLUS. I need to re-arrange my room again, HAHA. My cupboard is getting in the way. And I don't like my study table's position, so I'm so re-arranging my room. And, I have to ask dad if dad will bring me to, Hehehe. Food restaurantS, please. Pretty please. :D LOL. I do not want stay home anymore. (ignore the super bad english)

And, since I'm left with 1 month, I shall finish all the movies that I bought and finish all the dramas that I had watch. Right. ;P AND. I want to go to the beach again. But this time, I want the sand. Anyone wanna go with me? JK. I rather go with my friends and families anyways. HAHA. Oh, that reminds me of my plan last night. I should discuss with my sister. AHAHA. Food.

till then

w a i n e y







& it's hard, not knowing how you are. but let me just drink another dutch lady chocolate. then i remember your superwaveandsmile. can i see it soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment