Friday, July 4, 2008

Let's see them with the clear eye.

YAY. LOL. Finally. My room is successfully re-arrange. I love. I love where my sofa is situated. I love where my study table is put. In words, I looove my room so much more now. Now, now, that's exaggerating much. We, as in, Dad, Syahmi and me ofcourse, re-arrange our room this morning and it was not that tiring as I expect them to be. And, not only did we re-arrange, we added some things in. :D HAHA. I super-took my DVD player which I use to put in the TV room to my room. HAHA. Finally, room is complete.

Well, not really though cause I haven't transfer my books to my bookcase, so my book case is still empty. HAHA. Anyways, did you heard? Samsung Omnia's been released and the price of one phone is S$1098. -_______-"" Someone just shoot me in the head so that I'm able to find a way to collect that amount of money. Come on, for a teenager like me, $1098 doesn't come easily y'know. But then, if I were really to buy the Omnia, will I not regret the big decision I make? Because, I know everyone know, I adore flip mobile phones. ORR. HAHA, I'll just target that Sony Ericson cause I love this one specifications they have, 'Auto Rotate' ORR. I have to just find another Nokia fold brand one. XD

till then

w a i n e y






& i'll be waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment