Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Listen to your.

Hello! :D HAHA. And again, I'm repeating myself. I haven't updated for a while and I am definitely most okay with that. :D HAHA. Anyways, today is Tuesday, July 29th 2008. And a couple more days, it's semester 3. So, finally the final draft of our timetable is finally published. But I don't think it's complete. Well, there's no lecture time for both Sivik and Sejarah, so that's kinda fishy.

So, what's happening for the past few days. Erm. One thing for sure, I din't go out for any saturday or such outing, :D HAHA. Yeah, I don't go out much during Perayaan. :) And, let me tell you this, I don't quite fancy going out on weekends, HAHA. I don't like it. Not my scene seriously. I rather go out during week days, especially around mid-afternoon. LOL. It's not that weird though cause I know, some people actually prefer going out weekdays. And, yes, I'm trying to refrain myself from buying the next Twilight series, cause I want to spare the suspense, I'm getting my Edward fix slowly. Yes. Slowly. Let's not rush the beauty of the book. HAHA

And, this person, yes, this girl here cannot wait for the next 1박2일 episodes. Ugh. Come quickly. I really can't wait. But yes, I'm trying to make myself remember that patience is needed in this. HAHA. I was watching the unsubbed version a few days ago and that prank on the new (info?) PD was OMG. I sympathy the PD but he was great. I mean, it was great how he was not mad or get frustrated so that's all good. And yes. I really wanna know why is Seung Gi and Su Geun in KBS building, I mean, I know the other four is doing the adjusting four people thingy. HAHA.

Any who, when semester start, this is one thing that I'm hoping for. LOL. That no one will be asking me a lot of questions. HAHA. Yes. I'm crossing fingers here. But, I bet no one's gonna ask me questions though. LOL. Cause you know, I don't know many people in our batch. :D The only people I'm close with are the SF;s. :D And, I haven't told the SF;s about something, So, LOL. :D :D Okay, I think I'm writing enought thoughts for today, no, I'm just bored. LOL.

till then

w a i n e y









:) and. soon, superwave and smile, pretty please? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment