Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chapter 176.

Hii!! ROTFL. Okay, I'm hyper. I mean, super hyper. LOL. XD XD. I guess this is what happens when you love yourself too much. HAHA. Yes, I love myself too much. And, yes, starting from tomorrow, dad is going back to work, just when I'm ready to buy more stuff. But, no worries, dad's gonna pick me up anyway tomorrow, to buy some other things for UBD. But, you know, I don't think I'm going anywhere tomorrow. Not when 1박2일's around.

Yes. My thursday cannot be disturbed and I'm not kidding. But yes, you can disturb any other days you like. Disturb me all you like. LOL. XD XD. And, today is public holiday, right? Duh. I know. :D And, for the public holiday, I went to a restaurant during lunch hours to meet up with someone special. :D Aww. Yes, this person is one of the people who means the world to me, LOL. Aww. And, I'm not even kidding.







Were you hoping to see another person? LOL. Yes, you guessed it right. This is one of my BFF;s, Zimah. Duhh, all of you know that. :D Hehe, Yes, she's a very important person in my life. And yes, along with the rest of my BFF;s and not to forget, my SF;s. My family means the most to me , they are my strength. But seriously, Families, BFF;s and SF;s are my one of kind. You can never take them away and I will never regret knowing any of them.

:D The reason why we went to a restaurant? LOL. That's a secret. It's a secret between the two of us. Right. LOL. I've seen Zimah almost three times, kan this month? HEHE. The missing-them-ness is finally healed. And now, I can't wait to go to UBD. I need to rant with Lina, especially. LOL. Yes, Lina is the person I talk to a lot during my second semester, Thanks Lina, for everything! :D And, I can't wait to hear Ros's nag. LOL. XD XD.

And, Fasting is coming soon, In a month, I think? And. Yes. I'm so gonna go sungkai out with the BFF;s just like what we did last year. LOL. I miss those moments. And I miss eating in GP room. :'(. If only I could turn back time. HAHA. Rightt. Okayssss, I got to gooooooooooo.


To Zimah,
Thank you for tadi. :D I'm gonna miss you soon, LOL!
And, we should gossip more often.. HAHHA.
See yaaa, LOVE;s.


till then

w a i











& i can't wait to see your superwave.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment