Friday, July 25, 2008

1박2일

Yesterday's episode was LOL. Lots and lots of ROTFL seriously! Yes, I'm talking about 1박2일, HAHA. My favourite part would have to be the Seagull part. HAHA. It was so funny when they were so excited about how the seagull came over to them. I mean, come on, you can't deny the fact that they are ultimate dorks when it comes to the seagull part. HAHA. The cruise that they had board onto is super amazing. I mean, it's the first time, I saw those cute big beds in one big cruise room. LOL. I don't know if those words exist, but hey, whatever. LOL.

And, I really do wonder what's inside Seung Gi's enormous luggage. LOL. XD XD The cruise reminds me of how much I wanna go on a vacation on a large you know, ship, but then I probably will go thinking "Is this really safe?" Yeah, I will go and think over and over again. I'll be indecisive, not sure if I will ever board the cruise. LOL. XD

When MC Mong present the pyjamas gift, LOL. The PJ is so damn cute. Seriously and I'm not even kidding. I like how their faces are printed on the front, HAHA. They look different! ;) And, it was definitely something when we saw almost all of them wearing the shirt during night. HAHA. They look like LOL. They just loook cute.



And that reminds me of a few episode back, when MC Mong gave them this black hoodie shirt with the cartoon that I think Mong personally drew for them? I think. I can't quite remember but the hoodie is adorable making me go I want one!! HAHA


Super cute! LOL. Oh, and I'm glad they didn't cut the part when Su Geun was singing One More Time in Chinese. LOL. Him and his so called knowing Chinese, they last two episode, he did a commentary in Chinese about the Bungee Jump that involve Seung Gi, Ji Won and Kim C, and let me tell you, his chinese sounded convincing! HAHA. If we didn't know Chinese, we would have think he was speaking chinese! LOL. It's his special talent, I guess, HAHAH.

I believe the next upcoming episode will be more meaningful, I mean look at the end of Yesterday. I do wish they'll be united again. Cause you know, they should be. Yes. I'm talking about countries. Anyways, I am looking forward to the next episode especially when they reach Mount Baekdu, with the steps and all. And, yes, Ji-Won, we'll be looking forward to the Monster that you'll be filming, HAHA. Ji Won is so into the so call Monster, HAHA.

Okay, let's go back to reality. :D So, in less that 10 days, Semester 3 will start and I haven't even prepare anything, I'm just too lazy at the moment and I don't even have the mood to go out and like do some shopping, sometimes, I just think it's too bothersome. HAHA. I need more rest. Especially when my condition is like this. LOL. I mean, I'm feeling kinda unwell for the past few days, I keep on getting stomach ache, head ache and not to forget cuts. :S I should really get enough sleep so that I will not fall sick, It's totally untolerable. I CAN NOT get sick. No way. It's not an option now.

LOL. I need to watch 밤이면 밤마다 , cause one of my favourite actor is in it. :D Can you guess who? And yes, I will try to make time in September to watch 베토벤 바이러스, cause I really want to Lee Ji Ah act, plus she's amazing. Especially when it comes to designing. :D I mean, come on, she looks great in her promotional picture in her website.





till then

w a i n e y












are you ready? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment