Saturday, July 5, 2008

can you superwave and smile to me.

Ohh. My wish came true. :D :D HAHA. The special stage between MC Mong and Lee Seung Gi. ;) I’ve been wanting that since I watched 1박2일 . But it would have been nicer if Eun Ji-Won and Kim C were there too, then they can just declare it’s the 1박2일 Music Bank special. :P Or. They should let the whole cast perform that song they sang in the KBS National Singing Competition. ROTFL. It would be a blast!

Still in 1박2일 mood? Oh yes. I’m still a fan. HAHA. Anyhow, I was going through my drawers yesterday, Haha, and I found a page of the Hiroshi Yoshi Boarding School that I wrote when I was in Form 5. XD And, I realized how much I miss writing and how lame-O I was when I was writing those chapters. HAHA. But deep inside, I love the characters I build up, HAHA. Especially the NAOxYUTA couple. Awww. HAHA. Yuta’s the arch-enemy (boyfriend) of Nao in the story. HAHA. And I just realized how lame the guy is when I remember those things I wrote.

He called her Naïve girl and she called him Ewww-san.”


They were meant to be together. HAHA. Their special immaturities made them special cause they were mature in a way but they kept it in, scared they would get winded and such. LOL. And, I realized when I was back in Secondary school, I used to say this “Shoot.” HAHA. I miss that person in me. That dorky side of me. I guess, University does change people’s character. Maybe? But, what I know is I’m still immature. *grins* I would never say I’m mature, I mean, someone mature would never say to people “I’m mature.” I don’t mind being called immature but what’s more immature is, LOL. Listening a damn one-sided story. That is immature. I’m setting that straight. Cause some people don’t listen and are too blind / immature to understand. And people, please don’t act as if you understand everything. :P Sometimes, It’s just too pathetic.

AHHH. I miss writing stories seriously. I want to but I know I wouldn’t finish them unless I get the push. I finished up Hiroshi Yoshi Boarding School because of my peers. I remember how supportive they were when I was writing the story. They were supporting like hell, even though my writings were common and literally to me, it was boring. Awww. Now, I miss my friends. Especially those 5C batch. Especially Nana, Ruez, Dayat, Fee Fee, Ree Ree, Atul, Fatin, Dibah, Zifah and the rest. I wonder how they are now. HAHA. I know most of them are in sixth form and such. AHHH. I miss you much. LOL.

I remember how they were so protective of me. LOL. Just because I was the youngest one in our room. HAHA. I was the youngest, the most talkative, the most sensitive, the most cruel, the most rude, the most bitchy type, I guess. LOL. Girls, remember when we kinda attacked the boys during Malay? ROTFL. And, boys, we’re soorrrrrry. HAHA. We were mean, we know. And who started it aaah? LOL. *innocent, right*

till then

w a i n e y






& yes. something big in paragraph two. yes, I’m lame with a big O. :) I like Lame-O. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment