Thursday, July 10, 2008

i am superrrrrrrrr.

LOL. Ignore the hanging title. I was just watching THSK's 3rd Concert, and I freaking love the fact that they are under Avex. :D Mainly because, I know the concert will be super hot with the intro, video and special effects. =D HAHA. I mean, I know how Ayumi Hamasaki has giant opening for her concert, which is one of the reason why I like her. I mean, most of Avex's artist have enjoyable and awesome concert. HAHA. Confusing muchhh?

Anyways, I am, wait, why on earth did I want to update? I forgot my purpose. XD XD It's 10th of July and, I am still in my leisure mood. Yes. I haven't set myself up for UBD, and I still think that we have like 4432534 more days to go. HAHA. Ironic-ly. Anyways, made myself a new record today, I mean, I woke up much late than I used to. Around 9.30ish? HAHA. I didn't get to open the door when my brother came back from Ugama School. >__<" Yeah, I was in dream land. In a weird one too. LOL. Right.

And yesterday, yours truly was making pancakes. And yes, they were successful but, HAHA. My Honey syrup was burnt. ROTFL. While making pancakes, I realised we didn't have any Honey syrup and we only have the ones which were frozen, LMAO. So, being the curious person, I planned on turning 'em into syrup by, you know, cooking them. HAHA. And yeah, they burnt. HAHAH. Then, I remember that I should have double-boiled them. HAHA. But anyways, the pancakes were good with the butter and other stuff. In words, I succeeeeedddddd.

Anywho, It's now 1.43pm and I need to take a shower. I'll be busy from 3-10pm. HAHA. Very planned much. Too many TV shows airs on Thursday. -__-" HAHA.

till then

w a i n e y







:) super wave. super smile. do you know what lies behind em?

No comments:

Post a Comment