Wednesday, July 9, 2008

let me see.

Why. Hello there. LOL. XD XD. I didn't update my blog yesterday, didn't I? LOL. Crap talk. I was busy with the internet yesterday, yes. I even forgot my own blog that needs to be updated. HAHA. Anyways, yes. I changed my skin again. Just because I got tired of my last one. Yes, I get bored easily with skins, let's hope this skin last longer (which I kinda doubt will happen). LOL. So, what happened yesterday till I forgot updating. I was busy watching 이승기's LOVE concert. XD I love track number 10, which was 땡벌, and yes, It's playing right now on the auto-playlist. And, yes, as you can distinguish, it's a different genre of music that he's been doing. It's trot. XD XP And, yes, I LOVE his covers of song.

And his performance on 아버지 was awesome! I love his rapping style. It's definitely worth watching. And, I heard 이승기 is dropping his Iljimae role for 1박2일, :D I have to admit, I was pretty excited to see 승기 in Iljimae (take note, it's not the Iljimae with Lee Jun Ki) but hey, it would be a very tough thing to do, I mean, I BET he would be compared to how Lee Jun Ki is doing his Iljimae, and yes, It will be tough for him to concentrate on 1박2일 if he does the role. I mean, he would have to travel a whole more. No worries, a chance of acting will come by for him. X)

Oh oh. DBSK. :D SM's making money~ With A Week Holiday Photobook is coming out and It's TWO version, one is Camping and the other is It's Stylish. Damn, with all this things coming out, How on earth am I suppose to pick when I'm buying one, There's All About DBSK, The Prince in Prague and so on, Pluse with their Tour DVD, I might just plan to be broke if I plan on buying all of this. :( Ahh. The miserable Fangirl. And yes, I know there's gizzilions DBSK CD in the store at Brunei, but, uh. NO. I need the Original one. :D

Ohkay, back to life of w a i. I was just watching a trailer yesterday and NOW, I want that book. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. I knew I should have picked it up that day but I end up buying Zig Zag. Ahhh. I obviously regret that decision of mine. And, yes. I have to get them before the movie shows on December 12. And, I am serious. *puts on serious face*




Okay, I'm off now. I needddddd to do more stuff. :D

till then

w a i n e y






26 more days? or did i just lost count? superwaveee.

No comments:

Post a Comment