Friday, July 11, 2008

cause you are what i want.

GOOD MORNING! :D :D I'm in good-goooood mood today. HAHA. Let's hope I'll keep this up till like mid-afternoon. ROTFL. I need to do something later. Do, wish me luck. Rigggght. XD Anyways. Yesterday's episode of 1박2일 was awesome. ^__________^.

And the Mean Kid Skit. I mean, ROTFL. You can't help but laugh along. The random rubber hose moment!

Lee Su Geun - *Sound effect*
Lee Seung Gi - "Are you the Taekwando Master I've heard about?"
Lee Su Geun - "I'm going to get my revenge for the death of my father."
Lee Seung Gi & Lee Su Geun - *Shows off talent and skills with rubber hose.*
Seung Gi is Su Geun's enemy. Su Geun waited 20 years for revenge.
Lee Su Geun "Here I go!!" *starts walking/ limping.*


LOL! The story means, LOL. Since Su Geun waited 20 years to get his revenge, he is now old and no match for Seung Gi. ROTFL!! && I love soccer. HAHA. I love the random commentary that Lee Su Geun made during the soccer match, it was so witty! And when Kim C took over, LMAO. I was LAUGHING till my stomach hurts.



HAHA. I loveee this show to death and I will continue on loving this. HAHHA. And, I super love Eun Ji-Won and MC Mong matching shirt, It's Your Move. And Kim C's commentary, the 'Samba Soccer'. It's for WIN. . XD HAHA. And, I can't wait for the next episode!! :D Though, I was kinda hoping for them to sub the dinner part and such, it would have been more awesooooome! I mean, with the random music they made with thoose pans and the random jokes between Lee Su Geun and Eun Ji-Won ;; napkins are now money, I would have love em to be sub. :D

Anyways, I'm off to watch Maou. :D. I'll update tomorrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooow. :D

till then

w a i n e y




superwave, i'll wave to you soooon?

No comments:

Post a Comment