Monday, July 14, 2008

heeeeeeeere with me.

Ah. So, 21 more days huh? ROTFL. I'm not ready! :S Anyways, so what did I do yesterday? :D Well. For certain, this person went to the beach. Shall I keep em' anonymous? I mean the beach place? HAHA



I went to the beach with, of course, my brother, my sister and my sister's friend. :D HAHA. So yes. Syahmi and I played along with sand, it's been my desire to feel the sand and finally. LOL. Don't be excited, I didn't get to play with the water though. HAHA. That's a tough one.

On the other hand. I finally have a date with the SF;s. :D :D YAY! I miss them, the SF;s. PLUS, we need to enjoy before our 3rd semester starts. HAHA. Soooooooon, kan? =D Oh. I'm tired. And, I'm in no mood of writing long post today. HAHA

till then

w a i n e y









i don't even know if you're reading. but, superwave me on the 4th? i'm giving a hint, yes. my malay practise, you were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment