Sunday, July 13, 2008

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY!

YAY. Yes. You know it. You predicted it. HAHA. I finish Twilight. :D And it's amazing.

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" - Edward.


The book is awesome and I applaud the writer for this. Her talent is amazing. To be honest, I felt that the book was less dialogues (which is not a bad thing) and her writings, NO, her imaginative and expressive writing blew me away. Seriously. She's one good writer. I wondered why I didn't read this book sooner.

And yes. I'm continuing. YES. I now want.



New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. The second installment. I am trying hard not to look at fan sites. Or any spoilers that I may or may not discover. Please, please, stop me from reading any spoilers. And, August 2nd, Breaking Dawn will be released, and I need to start reading New Moon and Eclipse. And, Breaking Dawn will be the last book written in Bella's perspective.

Reading Twilight, gave me a different view of books now. Well, kinda. Because, I practically like the way she explains and write the event, makes me feel what the character's feeling. (That's how I like Harry Potter but didn't get to remember bits and pieces in the last one, Do not know why) And I love her wordings. HAHA. That's why I had so many post-it's on. I labeled parts that I super love or parts that I want to read over so that I will not make any false judgment and such.

And yes, spending 2 days reading Twilight is worthed. And for the neighbours, I'm sorry I had frightened some of you by reading outside with my post-its at 6 in the evening. I was enjoying the view while reading. HAHA. Cause, as you may or may not know, the view outside my house is a beaut. Cause you can actually see dusk, twilight after sunset. :D Yes. I am pretty addicted to Twilight now. :D

Anyways, I'm saving a story about my trip with dad with our small car. I mean, I'll post that up soon not now. LOL.

till then

w a i n e y






twilight. do you like the idea? i mean dawn after sunset? anyways, superwave sooooon? :) Kinder bueno, i miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment