Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ohhhhhhhhhh. yes.

Yes. As you can see. I change my layout again. :D Pretty satisfied with this one. The last one didn't last long because, HAHA.

The last layout was entitled 'Dreams' and this one is 'Wonders', If you are observant. My layouts actually represent very much how I feel at moments. I mean it's the highlights of my mood most of the time.



So yeah, this layouts explains that I'm feeling a million wonders in my head. :D LOL. And, semester is starting in 20 days. I need to go and buy my stuff. Stuff for the new semester. And since, dad's gonna take time off from work starting from tomorrow, maybe I'll start shopping tomorrow? LOL. But it depends actually, cause I can be lazy too. I mean, I'm not that giddy when it comes to shopping. Cause, shopping can be disastrous at times. HAHA.

Anyways, my brain is in real resting mood today, so my post will be more pictures rather than words. I believe I have the power to decided how to post, right? ROTFL. And, and, So that, I wouldn't forget, I have a little announcement to make. ? HAHA. I'll be very busy December 12, or just a day after that. Because, I'll be trying my hardest to catch this movie. :D Yes. You know what it is. HAHA. This is so advanceeeeeeee.



And the photography starts now.








till then

w a i n e y












should you catch this movie with me? rotfl. :) 20 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment