Saturday, July 19, 2008

despite all.

Despite the grumpy start yesterday morning, I managed to be more hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer active in the afternoon. And that happens because one of my bff;s came over to the house and we spent hours or so helping each other. :D And, LOL. Yes, Zimah came over. ;) I miss her, so it was nice to see her again after our last outing. HAHA.

Yes. What we had discussed and talked about will remain between the two of us. ROTFL. Yes. We talked alot yesterday and I'm glad that I could talked some things that I've been keeping to myself about to Zimah. ;D One of the many reasons why I love my bff. :D She understands. HAHA. And, according to my watch, it's 9.23 AM. LOL. XD XD. I should not be doing this right now. :S HAHA. I should be double resting, well, I consider this as resting anyways. >__<"" And. O.M.G. I miss TRAX badly. ;'(



Okay, let's stop before I go crazy thinking when they'll re-arrange their come back, and not to forget, I hope Jay'll be fine soon. And if they do comeback on the SMTOWN '08 (which I kinda doubt since they aren't listed), I'LL BE SUPER SUPER HAPPY. :D Okay. Back to reality.I was surfing around through some news site and I saw that VOGUE is celebrating their 12th anniversary and made a "Vogue Fashion Movie" theme. And, I especially, love Gong Hyo Jin's potrayal of Gong Li's character in Memoirs of a Geisha. :D



She looks so pretty and most of all, different that how I used to see her. ROTFL. And again, my brain fails on me. I'll update soooon with more interesting post. ;)

till then

w a i n e y








lol. the brother called up your name just to get my attention. superwave, kinder bueno. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment