Friday, July 18, 2008

*grumpy*

ROTFL.Yes, you are required to ignore the title. Someone disturbed my sleep this morning,*cough syahmi cough* LOL. Anyways, it's 9:47 AM according to my watch and I am here, in front of the laptop thinking what I should post. LOL. And, whenever, I don't know what to post, I'll just randomly push the X button and continue my surfing area. LOL. XD What on earth am I talking about? ;)

Anyways, as usual, yesterday was Thursday, anddd, 1박2일 was aired. :D Awesome episode yesterday, with the Ssiruem match and the random Battle Post which caught the 1박2일 member off-guard. :D I love the '??????' faces they made when the Marines were running off to their battle position. I know, it's suppose to be a serious drill, but, ROTFL, the faces that were shown when they were watching the Marines aiming and such was >____<. Cute. I liked it when Seung Gi said "Solma? Solma-yo? Busunsuriya? Hyung~?!" Keep in mind, I don't really know how to romanize / properly spell the correct Korean pronounciation. LOL.




And. Yay, finally the 5 days special. LOL. To Mount Baekdu is announced. And the part when the director announced was funny. LOL. They weren't surprise AT ALL. LOL. Obviously, you would be thinking something is up when the director asks you for passport, photo and visa copies. ROTFL. And Ji-Won, LMAO. I loooooooove the fact that, the first thing he asks is about Sang Guen. LOL. The rival between this two will never end, right? HAHA. Especially after that biting legs part. ROTFL. MC Mong is so cute with his manager. LOL. "Are you gonna keep on calling us~?" LOL. Being called at 12 and coming on time is LOL. They are so cute. I love this team.

Sadly, KBSWorld cut off some parts. Like the part when they DID do the laundry since they lost the ssiruem match. And, the part where it was announce that they had reached 40.1% or more ratings for a whole 20-30 minutes of the show. I would have love to see those parts sub. ;) But, anyways, the best part of the episode was definitely when the team were talking right after the director announce the Baekdu trip. HAHA. Let's recall,

Director - Finally... Our 1박2일 team... Will go to Mt. Baekdu.
Kang Ho Dong - Wo?
Lee Su Geun - Well... We... Must Go.
Everyone - *LAUGHS*
Lee Seung Gi - We can't pretend to be surprised when we were pestered about visas, You've asked for many photos. *laughs*
Everyone - *laughs*
Kang Ho Dong - The Acting, *laughs*
Lee Seung Gi - We were told to retake the photos. We can't pretend to be surprised.
Eun Ji Won - How did you expect us to act?
Lee Seung Gi - They want us to be surprised.
Everyone - *laughs*
MC Mong - I almost started acting, My face got red!
Kang Ho Dong -I was about to act *reenactment*
Everyone - Burst out laughing.
Kim C - The acting was too extreme! It has to seem real! Real~!



And then, Ji-Won tells that the internet has already reported that they were going to Mt Baekdu. Triple LMAO. And yes, Mount Baekdu, is the volcanic mountain located in the border of China and Korea. :D So. The next upcoming episodes will really be meaningful. So yes. Don't bother me Thursdays. I'll be busy with my 1박2일 date. HAHA.

Anyways, those for you who watch We Got Married, frequently, let me ask you this, Who's wedding photos did you like best? ;) I liked Solbi and Andy's. But Crown J and In Young's shoot are much different and suited.



Come on. Are you trying to tell me that picture isn't cute? *click for full view* LOL. I like the above one the most and the other one which weren't released on the net, it was the picture with the Love is in the background. That photo is one of a kind. HAHA.

till then

w a i n e y









Chance will come for everyone. see you in like 20 less days? :)


translation of 1N2D, courtesy of KBSWORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment