Sunday, July 20, 2008

december

come quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And. I'm not kidding. I don't care if I will be a year older by December, but please, let me watch Twilight. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE. ROTFL. I just saw the new released teaser that was shown on E.T and, AHHHHH. I WANT WATCH TWILIGHT NOW, I DEMAND THEM. HAHA. I'm kidding. I'll patiently wait. Please, give me the will to patiently wait till December comes. LMAO.

Anyways, dad, Syahmi and I were washing our cars this morning when suddenly, Syahmi re-acted the scene where Lee Su Geun and Lee Seung Gi were dueling. LOL. And, believe it or not, I played along. LOL. XD XD. Please, Thursday, come quickly. Because I want the Mt. Baekdu episodes. I just watch the unsubbed ones few hours ago and it was all good. :D

Back to reality. LOL. Washing cars is not a hard thing to do especially when you get to play with water. Teeehee. But the worst thing that can happen is injuring yourself. :( HAHA. And I did. What's happening to me these days? I've been getting cuts and deep ones too. :s Just coincidence I guess. Maybe. I DUNNNO. LOL. Anyways, I'm rushing off. Causeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my brain is working on some unimportant list.

till then

w a i n e y






ogteli? should i? i dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment