Sunday, July 6, 2008

oh, look, a movie.

Haha. So. Today's Sunday and guess what did I do today? LOL. We, as in me and the siblings and the sister's :) friend went to watch a movie. And surprisingly, the movie is titled, WANTED. LOL. What's so surprising about it, is, It's Angelina Jolie. LOL. I used to like her. Not now. No offense. The movie was nice imo. :D I mean, most of the shooting scene was bizarre and nice, so it's a good thrill-action movie. I'm trying not to be bias here. So yeah. LOL. If you're looking for a nice action movie with guns involve, this is a movie for you. :D

And, after the movie, we headed out to Pantai Serasa, get to went out with Syahmi for a bit and took pictures here and there. LOL. Syahmi was my model for today, and I love you so muccch. :D Pantai Serasa was jammed packed. I mean, packed. I guess it's because, it's Sunday, so yeah. It was packed, I mean, I never realised a beach could be that packed. Anyways, the time shows it's 7:49pm and I'm waiting for a video to finish loading. LOL. I found a new band that I think I'll love. Cause the guitarist is ;), multi-talented. He was in Over The Rainbow with Hwan-Hee, XD XD And, I didn't knew he could play guitar and bass. He was good!

Anywho, any Shinhwa fans reading? Did you catch the Infinity Challenge with JunJin on? LOL. It is hilarious. I like the episode! Especially the first part where JunJin just joined Infinity Challenge, and he looked super cool with those motorbikes, can I ride with you? XD LOL. Anyways, the challenge is super hilarious because only one person will be able to get the $3000 in the end. And, I like how Noh Hong Chul went X-Ray-ing his case. And his reaction were, adorable! I mean "What? That's it? Could it be...? A bomb?" LOL!! I mean, which PD would put a bomb in a Variety show?

And the second part with the betrayal, alliances and failed missions, LOL. Infinity Challenge is funny! LOL. I wonder who will get to bring the case in the end. I'm not revealing the person I'm rooting, YET. HAHA.

till then

w a i n e y









i remembered the day when i had my english peer teaching and i had a malay practise, and you were. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment