Saturday, June 14, 2008

Someone

Someone. Stop me from watching this. CUTEEEEEE. It's too cute to be ignored. HAHA. XD I'm addicted.


Subbed by adams1030

Someone stop me! HAHA. So, yesterday, I was being a baby to my mum and dad of course, because I was freaking out about, F.O.O.D. :D LOL. Yes, I was freaking out about food yesterday, I am this type of person who needs to see the refrigerator filled with food. Yes, I mean, snacks, cakes, drinks, yes and those sorts. And, I freaked out when I realized the food supplies was getting less. Yes, It wasn’t zero yet but I freaked out. LOL.

So, during breakfast told mum and dad “Ma, bah, bila buy grocery?” Then mum asked “Why?” And I replied “Food. :D” Yes, and mum understand that one word expression. Let me tell you this. Even though, there’s nothing to be done at home, I will survive the house without being bored. :D I mean. Yes, I can find things to do when I see food = eat. Hehe. And, with food in the house, I will rather be hesitant to go out. HAHA. Except if mum or dad says the magic word which is “Grocery” I am comingggg. :D

Yes, food is my life. And, yes, I don’t care if I gain weight. ANYWAYS. So, today, I was whining to mum about food and wanted to go out cause I wanted to buy foods. But, mum said “Stay saja rumah. Tomorrow saja.” Then, I said “Okayy.” And went to the kitchen cause I wanted to grab some drink. Then, Opened fridge FFFFFFFFFFOOOOOODDDD! Yes, I said FFFFOOODDD!!! HAHA. Can you see how in love I am with food. HAHA. Seaweed, checked. Cake, checked, Bread, checked, Drinks, checked and then, I saw Kuih Jala. I went nuts. :D HAHA.

till then

w a i n e y




food sometimes remind me of how you eat. :) and drinking dutch lady chocolate reminds me how you must know how dorky i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment