Friday, June 13, 2008

1박2일

Did anyone watched 1박2일 yesterday? HAHA. I was late, I watched at around 3.38pm and I was still laughing like crazy. I Love that TV show seriously. PLUS, it’s full with funny men, Kang Ho-Dong, Kim C, Lee Seung Gi, Le Su Geun, Eun Ji Won anddd MC Mong. HAHA. Everytime I watched this show, it never fails in making me laugh.

HAHA. I love the going to sleep part last night, after Ji Won, Ho Dong and Seung Gi was finally picked as the three people who’s sleeping outside, MC Mong started chanting (more like shouting) their names, “Ji Won ahhhh~ Seung Gi ahhh~ Ho Dong ahhh~~” and Ji Won was “Oh? Who’s that?” and Ho Dong replies “Mong ya. Mong~ Mong ahhhhhhhh~” HAHA. Seriously! I love this shoooow.



Anyways, yesterday, I was doing reviews on albums that I recently had listened to, cause I need to post something up on my LJ and yes, I did. I don’t know if I should post the reviews here. HAHA, I’m bored. Anyways, it’s been a long time since I posted pictures, right? Here’s one. Taken back in 2007. Loooong time ago.



:D :D


till then

w a i n e y





friends talk about you, :) i wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment