Sunday, June 15, 2008

be strong.

The title's dedicated to my brother. :D Syahmi, be strong, yeah? For what reason? LOL. Ask me in person. Anyways, I'm tired. And I have things in mind that I want to do, the only thing is, I don't which one to do first. Ai. Why do I always have to make things so complicated? I do not even know.

Anyways. I'm dedicating this post to, my dad! :D

Happy Father's day Bah!! // Selamat Hari Bapa! :D

Here, angah would like to Thank babah for being the greatest dad of all time! Thank you so much for supporting each and every decision angah make and Thank you sooooo much for protecting us in every way you could. THANK YOU BAH! Words can express how much we love you. Words can't express how much we appreciate babah's undivided attention to each and everyone of us. THANK YOU BAH! WE LOVE YOU!!


:D With that, I end my post. HAHA

till then

w a i n e y






lol. my sister really approves of south, you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment