Monday, June 16, 2008

a reason

This is one reason why I love you.



Especially, 3.34 onwards. Basically. :D I wish. I wish. I wish I can go and just watch one of their Live concert, especially the Japan ones. Oh yes. I wish. HAHA. Anyways, I don't know what to type actually. LOL. Cause yeah, my brain is dead once again. LOL. XD XD. I seriously need to get my brain working one more time. :D

Oh. So, finally I watched Closed Note yesterday, It was okay. I didn't cry but it was a nice story. Very nice though I had some questions about the movie but nah. I prefer to let my imagination do the work so I will rather not research on it. HAHA. And yes. I'm waiting for CSI : NY's season 5. Which will be airing on September they say. So, yeah, I kind of regret watching CSI : NY early. HAHA. So, now I have to find another English Series to watch. And I'm still checking which one I should watch. It's either, Gossip Girls, Heroes, Chuck or back to the past; Charmed, Laguna Beach, The O.C or One Tree Hill. I'll figure that out soon.

But, what I know is, I'm so picking up 아빠셋 엄마하나. Yes. I superbly think so, Caussse I miss a lot of episodes since I was working and I do not want to wait for it to load and such in the net. HAHA. And, I can not wait for Maou and East of Eden. :D Apparently, my life is surrounded with, HAHA. Dramas. Oh I think it is. I need to watch the dramas cause I know, I will not be having this free time when the semester starts. SO, enjoy while I can.


till then


w a i n e y






i want the semester to start early cause :) but i'm having mixed feelings cause i'm not ready yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment