Tuesday, June 17, 2008

date with the

Date with the BFF;s were fun. :D We should do it a lot more and yes. I cannot hide the fact that we are so Loud. HAHA. But we're cute too. HAHA. The date went on at Big Papa's restaurant. :D Plus, we wanted to surf around, it was one of the reason why we specifically went to the place.

I arrived around 11.25am and MC-ed Zimah asap. Then went out and met Zimah. Mar's a bit late today. Hehe. And if you have been reading my blog for a while, you'll notice something missing in the picture below.




Yes, Nisah can't come, cause yes. Something. :D I'm in no position to tell you, Okay? Anyways, I had fun laughing with you two. I miss those dorky moments. HAHA. THANK YOU BFF;S. I SOO LOVE YOU ALL. And, I love this picture below.



Pasal kami kiut. HAHA.

till then

w a i n e y





i can't wait to intro you toooooooooo them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment