Monday, June 9, 2008

Mama, Happy Birthday!

I would like and love to dedicate this very post for my lovely and strong mother, who has been with us during the good and bad times. Today is my mother's day as she is celebrating her 49th birthday, and I am superbly happy that everything is going as plan. So, here goes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA!
I love you!! Here, angah would like to say, Happy 49th birthday! Thank you so much for being the greatest mother I could imagine and Thank you so so so much for being there always and Thank you so much for believing in every way. Yes, ma, I LOVE MAMA SO MUCH. Words cannot explain how much I appreciate mama!! LOVE YOU MA!

Yes. This is my post for today. LOL. I'm just too tired. And I wanna continue watching CSI:NY. HAHA. XD XD



i'm still happy with the small things that you do ; regards. :) friends tells me to text u. should i?

No comments:

Post a Comment