Tuesday, June 10, 2008

♪♪

Day 33 of 3-Months-Holiday. 55 more days to Semester 3.

LOL. Now you know and realised that I do count the days, right? LOL. It’s easy though, counting the days because I have my own journal that makes it easy to count. HAHA. RIGGGHT. Anyways, how is my days without working? IT’S YAY! HAHA. Well, that’s because I’m taking things slowly so that I will have things that I need to do every day. Like, on Sunday, I went to a wedding with mum, dad and my baby brother. My sister was working. XD Yes, we went to a wedding and then we headed off to this building at Batu Satu, I think? Cause I wanted to check out some of the clothing.

Mum and Dad told me to get the white one, I’m thinking of getting that too, but then, I hesitated so, that’s not really a good sign, so I didn’t get it. HAHA. Then, mum and dad offered to sent us off to The Mall or Q-Lap Mall so that we can watch Narnia. I was reluctant cause you know, watching with your Baju Kurung on is kinda, LOL, uncomfy. So, dad suggested us to go to Giant. HAHA. So, we did. Was looking around giant when we decided to go dine at Soto Rindu Restaurant but me and my baby brother, headed off to Best Eastern for a while cause we wanted to buy some books and we didn’t cause me and my brother decided to buy some DVDs later. So, went in the restaurant, and I ordered Teh Tarik Kau Kurang Manis as mum love to say and Nasi Goreng Seafood shared with mum cause I was still full.

Then, headed off to Chong Hock at Batu Bersurat cause me and baby brother’s grabbing some DVDs. So, we picked and picked and bought, 3 CSI: NY’s Season 4, I CAN’T WAIT TO WATCH! And, I bought Narnia for Syahmi, What Happens in Vegas, Closed Note, Virgin Snow and Romance Of Their Own, which turns out to have no English subtitle so I changed to Someone Behind You (eventhough, I have watched it some few months ago) I bought it just because I wanted to see Park Ki-Woong on screen again. LOL. I loveeeeeeeeeee him in My Tutor Friend II, He was adorable! So, yeah. Yesterday, I watched Narnia with baby brother and I’M CONFUSED. LOL. WHYYY? I mean, why can’t they come back? But heyy! Edmund’s still coming, so that’s okay with me. HAHA. Yeah, I like Edmund actually since the first chronicle. HAHA. XD XD. WEIRRD MUCH?

Then, yesterday, when we finished Narnia and I didn’t know what to watch since nothing good was on the TV, I watched Romance of Their Own with subs ofcourse. It was okay, yes, It made me cry and HAHA. IDK. I wanna pick another movie to watch now. Maybe I should watch that one movie having Park Ki-Woong as the supporting character ORRRR I can watch Non Stop 4, Jang Geun Seok! HAHA. I <3. "AHHHHHHHHH~!! No worries, If Yi-Nok dumps you, I’m here!” HAHA. Despo. HAHA.. I LIKE JGS. I DO NOT CARE.

I was re-doing my livejournal profile yesterday and I’m still thinking who did I miss in my interest tags. I’ve put, DBSK, ONE OK ROCK, Shugo, Super Junior, TRAX, BAY, Kelly Clarkson, Ayumi Hamasaki and others. I’ve even put Lee Jung, Lee Seung Gi, Park Ki Woong, Jang Geun Seok, Changmin, Kyuhyun, Shim Ji-Ho, Jeong Ui Cheol, who else ah, who did I miss? HAHA. I think I need to put Jin Woo jua kali. Eh. HAHA. Too much names in my mind makes it hard to remember, Matsuyama Kenichi, Matsuda Shota, Matsuda Ryuhei, Yamato , ahhhhh, too much. HAHA. I think I’ve developed too many celebrity crushes already.

till then

w a i n e y







no worries though, i still like you and your superwaveandsmile and your adorable riskiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment