Sunday, June 8, 2008

I SURVIVEDDDD!

So. I’m done with work. YAY. Alhamdullilah. I’m glad. I’m so so glad. I can finally go back to my normal life which includes sitting around the house and watch DVDs, this is what I love. I LOVEEEEEEEE. HAHA. This is what I have been waiting for! And I survived. LOL. Exaggerating much. Anyways, my last day was yesterday, and it went quite well but hectic. Since I had to do statement accounts for most of the students there. It was tiring and last minute but hey, I finished them. I rock, oh so much. HAHA. XD XD And my last day was full of countdown, HAHA, I was counting minutes, seconds to my last day. LOL. I don’t know what to type other than YAY I’M FREE. HAHA. XD XD.

Anyways, to all the tutor who worked at the place that I worked at, Thank you so much for not giving me any hard time. Thank you so much for helping me in many ways and treating me good during my work time. And, no worries, You guys can do it. Seriously, everyone’s a good tutor. Very good and friendly. ;D Good Luck with work! You’re the awesome-est.

And to my sister, Have Fun! Your little sister wouldn’t be there anymore *sobsob* HAHA. But I know Along can survive. And HAVE FUNNN!! Talk to the other tutors, they like Along, so no worries! HAHA. XD XD. Orrr, Along’s planning to stop there? If yes, LOL. I support! LOL. XD XD

And lastly to me, HAHAH. Good Job w a i. HAHAH.

till then


w a i n e y





'send my regards to her.' :) awww. i can’t stop smiling. wish to see u soooooooooooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment