Sunday, June 1, 2008

juuuune

Ohh. It’s JUNE! HAHA. Yay, It’s already June. But, why am I so excited? I don’t even know, I think because job-bye-bye, is going to be happening soon, HAHA. XD XD. It’s been tiring so, yeah, I really need some good quality rest. Anyways, so yesterday, me and my sister went out because she wanted to do some things and we headed off to The Mall, one of the reason why we went to The Mall was DVD and then there was Misato. So yeah.

I went to Chong-Hock cause I wanted to buy some DVD since all the new DVD sudah saya lihat except for yang The Secret, nada mood. HAHA. :D So, head off to Chong Hock, wanted to buy movies but then I changed my mind, I picked up CSI : NY, Season 4, I know, I know, it’s gonna air in June 10 at AXN, But, HAHA, we’re impatient, I wanted to buy Gossip Girls too but you guys are next time, when I’m real bored lah. HAHA. XD XD Plus, I’m not really into Gossip Girls when I accidentally watched them on 8TV but hey, It’s a good show to watch actually, I do notice that fact but I guess just not my type of show, I think but then my heart tells me to buy them, maybe that’s a sign that I will change my opinion after watching them, IDK. HAHA.

Anyways, since I go home at like 9.30pm for work, Dad usually pick me up and this is when my driving lesson starts, LOL. NOO, I did not drive but I had lectures about which speed to use and not to use. And, I don’t think I can master them yet, what I know is when we go to our simpang, I need to change the speed to 2 or 1. I think? And, we have to look out for the RPM before changing speeds cause If it doesn’t go up when we are still speed 3, then we can change to speed 4, something like that. And speed 5 is usually for saving up the fuel. Yeah. That’s all I can remember. HAHA.

Dad and Mum says I’ll start learning the laws of driving on December and If I passed straight to yeah, the real driving lesson and January is my test, I guess? IDK much. But, I am hoping I can pass. Seriously, I wanna pass. And, I’m not gonna be ego-istic, I will drive an auto rather than manual. HAAH. XD XD I can see manual is for hard-working people only, I mean with the clutch and stuff. :D

till then

w a i n e y





i had a dream about you, it was hilarious but it shows how much i miss your superwaveandsmile. south.

No comments:

Post a Comment