Tuesday, June 3, 2008

doremifasolasidooo.

Arghhh. LOL. XD XD. What a way to start a post. Anyways, yesterday, something happened, HAHA. I cried like I never cried before. Well, I did cry that way but it’s been a loooooooooooooooonnnng time since I did. And this had happened because of one movie. One moving movie for me, Doremifasolasido. :D :D Jang Geun-Seok (eye-candy) HAHA. XD The movie made me cry like hell. I mean, I cried as if someone backstabbed me or erm, how can I describe it, erm, I cried as if I was a person who had just receive a real bad news. And yes, I was sobbing like mad, I cried till my voice went away. I cried till my eyes were just plain red. And I am not making this up. Seriously.



Right after I finished watching the movie, I went downstairs to iron my working cloth while still having tears on my face, HAHA. And mum went “Menangis adik kah?” HAHAH. And yes, I did. I’m so not gonna review this movie. Cause it’s so much better if you watch it without knowing anything or receiving any spoilers. Spoilers that should be known however is, there is three charming, cute guys in the movie. One play as the vocalist (He;s mine, ahah), Second play the bass, (he’s mine too ;) ) and the last one is the protective little brother. Seriously. I wasn’t expecting this movie to be you know, a movie which plays with my emotions. And btw, is it me, but does Jeong Ui-cheol resembles Kyu? :D



But IT DID! LOL. XD Or maybe, cause I was caught off guard? I don’t know. Plus, I am so damn proud with Jang Geun Seok’s acting because this movie shows how much he is as an actor. He’s not just some model turned actor. He’s an awesome one. And a great one too. I knew he had it in him, if I didn’t know, I wouldn’t count him in as one of the imaginary boyfriends. HAHA. I’m talking crap here. But hey, at least I know how to appreciate movies. HAHA. Perasan.

What else? OHHH. Kurosagi the movie! Subs it out for it. YAY. I need to watch that, and I’m still waiting for Hana Yori Dango Finale. Oh and btw, yes, we as in me, my sister and my brother finished watching disc 3 of CSI : NY. Soon, I’ll be heading to buy the 4 and so on disc. And maybe I’ll buy the season 3 too, the very last disc. Not sure, we’ll see. But then, I want to buy Gossip Girls, kan? Decisions, decisions. HAHA. XD XD.

Oh and, maybe I’ll give my resign letter later. I changed my mind, I’m quitting sooner than expected cause, I can not take it anymore. I mean, the place is okay and such, just not my type of working, I guess. Even the paycheck didn’t make me happy. Compli much?


till then

w a i n e y



south i want your supersmileandwave soooooooooooooon. i emphasized on one alpha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment