Wednesday, May 28, 2008

shiny.

HAHA. For the past few days, I've been writing a lot in my journal, about;; foods, place and to be done. HAHA. XD XD. I mean, I wrote down what foods I want to eat when I am free, since yeah, I can't go out much nowadays. And the list goes:

  • Calbee's Okonomiyaki
  • Tom Yam Seaweed
  • Misato's 3 in 1.
  • Butter Milk Chicken
  • Dim Sum
  • Tai Sun's Potato Chips
  • Kinder Bueno.

HAHA. I bought Calbee's Teriyaki yesterday, I wonder why the Okonomiyaki isn't available much these days. Tom Yam seaweed, OMG. I wannnnt. I like it cause it's taste is kinda unsweet. Misato, Oh yes, you know why. Butter Milk Chicken, HAHA. I want the one at Food Zone, Dim Sum, Food zone ofcourse, but then I have to eat allergy pills, ey? Tai Sun's Potato Chip, HAHA, Later la we buy at K-Mart. Kinder Bueno, you know why, ;).

HAHA. And about the places, nah, I wouldn't put that down here, If I do, It will be exposed to mere stalkers. ROTFL. XD XD. Oh yeah, Can anyone give me any suggestion what to buy someone who will turn 19 soon? I've been thinking and none pops in my mind yet. HAHA.

till then

w a i n e y




I just knew the fact that I will blush whenever I talk about you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment