Wednesday, June 4, 2008

drama

So, the countdown begins. HAHA. XD XD. You know why. Countdown until freedom comes by. Oh yes. ;) I’ll be free for movies, chatting, surfing and most certainly for watching TV. Hehe. I miss television. HAHA. I miss watching Korean dramas at KBS World, I miss watching Unstoppable Wedding, I miss everything about television. HAHA. Anyways, what else did I wanna say? I was stressed last night due to work. I didn’t know why but it was hectic, very hectic. More hectic than ever I guess. But, bye-bye soon still makes me happy. HAHA.

I’ll be leaving the work on Saturday, so I will say my bye-bye then. Maybe say some things on Sunday’s post. IDK. Just wait and see. From what I can see during my work days, I can really see that kids nowadays are so pressurized. Even the primary 6 ones. I can’t believe the pressure they are going through. Seriously, if I was in their feet, I will go crazyyyy. Oh yeah, crazy.

I can’t wait to watch Non-Stop 4, cause, I wanna see my JGS. HAHA. XD No la, since I finished Non Stop 5 few months ago and Soulmate, 3 months ago, I need a new sitcom other than the one airing on KBS world to be watch. Sitcom are usually fun, because it’s 30 minutes with 1232309 episodes. HAHA. Soulmate was certainly one renewed sitcom, I personally loved the Sound track and the storyline. So, soulmate-y. Non Stop 5 is my favourite sitcom too because there’s Lee Jung, Jin Woo, Tablo, Minwoo, Lee Seung Gi. I love this boys.

I’ve been thinking what drama series to watch during my free time because I just can’t make up my mind. I think all the famous and said to be good drama, I’ve tried them, I think? Like, Coffee Prince, Last Friends, Hello! Miss, Witch Yoo Hee, Proposal Daisakusen, yeah, I’ve tried but did not finish them. Maybe I should. Especially, 1 litre of tears, and for 1 Litre of Tears, I haven’t cried yet. And I was on Episode 4? Ahh. I need to do research before buying drama or trying a drama. I’m still waiting for updates for Fated To Love You and ISWAK 2, maybe I should try Taiwanese dramas. Heheh.

till then

w a i n e y





i miss your un planned risky-ness. like the lift. and the walk-out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment